Growth Hacking is all about creative and data driven marketing and product development. It is a combination of creative marketing, knowledge of technology, behavioural psychology and data analysis. Growth Hacking is:
• Aimed at full-funnel engagement;
• Focussed at reaching scaling sustainably;
• Experiment and process driven;
• Commitment to transitioning signups to superusers;
• Done with a cross-functional skill set (including SEO, SEA, data analysis and programming);
• going beyond communicating the value you offer and actually being beholden to delivering
• it not a silver bullet, the answer to all your problems or magic.
What can you expect?
• Setting up of a growth framework
• Setting up and / or coaching of a growth team like the ones at Facebook and Twitter
• Ideas for and execution of experiments to grow your business
• Analysis of the experiments