Hooked; how to build a habit forming product
How do you make sure your uses keep coming back to your product or service? How do you get into the habit of people, like Facebook or Pinterest have done before you? Based on the book Hooked by Nir Eyal, Justus will walk you through the behavioural psychology on how to build a habit forming product in five steps. (Video is in Dutch).
What to expect
• One day workshop on how to build a habit building product
• Learn how to make the most effective use of your marketing channels by having internal and external triggers of your customers align.
• Learn how to increase to likelihood of having your customer show a certain type of behaviour by increasing motivation and reducing ability
• Learn how to implement types of rewards to encourage behaviour
• Learn how to make customers invest in your product so that they will come back without you having to find them all over again